Thursday, October 10, 2024

The Cramps.

 


The Cramps "Gravest Hits" (Illegal Records) 1978 12"EP.

01: Human Fly.

02: The Way I Walk.

03: Domino.

04: Surfin' Bird.

05: Lonesome Town.


The Cramps "Songs The Lord Taught Us" (Illegal Records) 1980 LP.

01: TV Set.

02: Rock On The Moon.

03: Garbage Man.

04: I was A Teenage Werewolf.

05: Sunglasses After Dark.

06: The Mad Daddy.

07: Mystery Plane.

08: Zombie Dance.

09: What's Behind The Mask?

10: Strychnine.

11: I'm Cramped.

12: Tear It Up.

13: Fever.


The Cramps "Drug Train" (Illegal Records) 1980 7"EP.

01: Drug Train.

02: Love Me.

03: I Can't Hardly Stand It.


The Cramps "Psychedelic Jungle" (I.R.S. Records) 1981 LP.

01: Green Fuzz.

02: Goo Goo Muck.

03: Rockin' Bones.

04: Voodoo Idol.

05: Primitive.

06: Caveman.

07: The Crusher.

08: Don't Eat Stuff Off The Sidewalk.

09: Can't Find My Mind.

10: Jungle Hop.

11: The Natives Are Restless.

12: Under The Wires.

13: Beautiful Gardens.

14: Green Door.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Seplophobia/Ochu.

  Seplophobia/Ochu "Untitled" (Cipher Productions) 2015 Tape. 01: Seplophobia - Tetrodotoxin. 02: Ochu - Via Nervosa. 03: Ochu - S...