Thursday, October 10, 2024

The Cortinas.

 


The Cortinas "Fascist Dictator" (Step Forward Records) 1977 7".

01: Fascist Dictator.

02: Television Families.


The Cortinas "Defiant Pose" (Step Forward Records) 1977 7".

01: Defiant Pose.

02: Independence.


The Cortinas "Heartache" (CBS Records) 1978 7".

01: Heartache.

02: Ask Mr. Waverly. 


The Cortinas "Punk Rock Anthology" (Anagram Records) 2010 CD.

01: Fascist Dictator.

02: Television Families.

03: Defiant Pose.

04: Independence.

05: Having It.

06: Further Education.

07: Defiant Pose.

08: Television Families.

09: Heartache.

10: I Don't Really Want To Get Involved.

11: Ask Mr. Waverly.

12: Youth Club Dance.

13: First I Look At The Purse.

14: Radio Rape.

15: Tribe Of The City.

16: Have It With You.

17: I Trust Valerie Singleton.

18: Broken Not Twisted.

19: Take That Light Away.

20: Further Education.

21: I'll Keep My Distance.

22: Heartache (7" Version).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Seplophobia/Ochu.

  Seplophobia/Ochu "Untitled" (Cipher Productions) 2015 Tape. 01: Seplophobia - Tetrodotoxin. 02: Ochu - Via Nervosa. 03: Ochu - S...